Covid-19 Safety Protocol
Your safety is our priority!
- Each parent/guardian and child will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Each parent/guardian must sign in and complete our Covid-19 questionnaire.
- Only 1 parent/guardian per child is allowed for in-person appointments.
- Wear a face covering at all times, required on site.
- Wash/sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Stay home if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or if you are in quarantine.
- Maintain physical distance by keeping at least 6 feet away from others.
- Comply with CDC guidelines.
- Do not touch surfaces unnecessarily.
- Limit any unnecessary travel.
- Stay safe. Keep others safe. Be kind.