We're always hiring!
Do you want your life back?
Are you working nights and weekends completing paperwork and not getting paid for it?
We offer work-life balance!
- No more working nights, weekends and holidays
- Never bring work home again
- Built in paid administrative time
- Flexible schedules
- 30-hour full time option
- Full benefits with 401K
- Vacation time
- Supervisor positions
- Part time positions
- Teaching positions
- Highest pay around
- Make up to two times what you are making now
We are always on the lookout for talented, hardworking, eager, and passionate people to join our team!
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Graduate Students – Start your career off right and gain invaluable knowledge and experience in a positive environment!
- Volunteers – This is a great opportunity for undergrads and those potentially interested in a career in pediatric SLP, OT, or PT.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.